RRB NTPC 28th December, 1st Shift Asked Questions, Exam Analysis: In this post, we have tried our best to provide you RRB NTPC 28th December 2020, 1st Shift Asked Questions and exam Analysis. RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam is being conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board from December 28 2020 to January 13, 2021. The exam is being conducted in two shifts: 10:30 am to 12:00 noon, and 03:00 pm to 04:30 pm.
In this post, we have tried our best to provide you an analysis of the RRB NTPC 28 December 2020 exam. We have provided you the asked questions in the 2nd shift of the NTPC exam held today with accuracy and complete details. This analysis will help the candidates understand the exam difficulty level, topic-wise asked questions, number of good attempts, etc.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis: 28 December 2020, 1st Shift
RRB NTPC December 28, 1st Shift: Highlights
- Negative Marking: 1/3th mark for every incorrect answer.
- Overall Difficulty Level: Easy-Moderate.
RRB NTPC 28 December 2020 1st Shift Exam Analysis: Overall Good Attempts
The overall good efforts of RRB NTPC 1st shift exam analysis are given below which a candidate should score to get a good rank. You need to score the cut-off marks for RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam 2020 at the next level.
|Overall Good Attempts||74-78||Easy-Moderate|
NTPC 28 December 2020, 2nd Shift General Awareness Asked Questions
- URL full form? uniform resource locator,
- Khelo India 2020? Guwahati,
- Is the state having the longest coastline? Gujarat
- Microsoft CEO? Satya Nadela, etc
- DRDO Head? Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy,
- First COVID-19 Vaccine? Russia: Sputnik
- Election Commission Articles? Art. – 324,
- Gobi Desert? Asia,
- Saddle Peak? Andaman & Nicobar,
- Earth Day? April 22nd,
- Women Day? March 8.
- Commonwealth Youth Games? 2021:U.K, 2019:U.K,
- Electric Current Unit? Ampere,
- Total Ramsar Sites? 42 Sites,
- The writer of Rajtarangni? Kalhan,
- 55th Gyanpeeth Award? Arkham Achuthan Namboothiri,
- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant? Tamil Nadu,
- Sukanya Samridhi Yojana? For the girl child,
- Double Helix Model of DNA? Francis Creek & James Watson,
- Prathana Sabha? 1867,
- Maximum Lok Sabha Seat? 552,
- First Tirthankar? Rishavdev,
- Himachal Pradesh C.M? Jai Ram Thakur,
- Vande Bharat between? Delhi-Varanasi,
- Sabrimala Temple is located? Kerala,
- Youngest President of India? Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy,
- the pH of lemon? Ans- 2.5,
- Bhopal gas Treadey gas? Methyl Isocynatae,
- Tear Gas? Chlorobenzalmalononitrile,
- Bank Merger-1 question.
- The brain of a Computer? CPU,
- Ubuntu? Operating System
- One question related to seven sisters?
- Mountain pass b/w Jammu and Leh? Banihal Pass,
- Bengal Division? 1905,
- 2nd Battle of Panipat? November 5, 1556,
- Bihar Governor? Phagu Chauhan,
- Longest Highway? N.H-44,
- Chicken Kari Embroidery associated with? Lucknow,
RRB NTPC 2020 COVID-19 Arrangements
RRB has issued the guidelines for the day of examination due to COVID-19. Examination center officials will ensure that each candidate is wearing a mask. It is not compulsory to wear an N95 mask. Some guidelines issued by RRB are given below.
- Wearing the mask is compulsory
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phones
- The Aarogya Setu status must show candidates’ risk factor
- Candidates’ registration will be done through photo capture
- Rough sheets will be kept at the desk of each candidate
RRB NTPC 2020 Shift Timing
Due to the COVID-19, the RRB has decided to take the exam in two shifts only. Check the details of the shifts in the table below:
|Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Close Time||Exam Start Time||Duration|
|Shift 1||09:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m||10:30 a.m.||90 Minutes (30 Minutes extra for eligible PwBD candidate with scribe)|
|Shift 2||01:30 p.m.||02:30 p.m.||03:00 p.m.|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis December 28, 01st Shift FAQs
Q. What was the difficulty level of the question asked in the 1st shift of RRB NTPC December 28, 2020 exam?
Ans. The overall difficulty level of the RRB NTPC 2020 Exam of December 28, was Easy to Moderate. The good attempt is 74-78.
Q. How many questions can be attempted in the RRB NTPC 1st Shift in the Quantitative Aptitude Section?
Ans. You can attempt approx. 26-28 questions in the 1st Shift of RRB NTPC 2020 Exam of the quantitative aptitude sections.
Q. How many questions can be attempted in the RRB NTPC 1st Shift in the Reasoning Ability Section?
Ans. You can attempt approx. 28-30 questions in the 1st Shift of RRB NTPC 2020 Exam.
Q. What can be the overall cut-off for RRB NTPC 2020 Exam?
Ans. Overall cut off depends on no. of candidates who have appeared and the difficulty level of the question paper. Therefore, till now, nothing can be said till we get the approximate details of the factors of all the shifts and dates of RRB NTPC Exam 2020.
Q. Was General Awareness very difficult for the RRB NTPC 2020 in the 1st shift?
Ans. No, it was easy to reduce the general awareness for RRB NTPC 2020 exam in the first shift of December 28, 2020. Many candidates have almost attempted. 32+ questions with accuracy.