RRB NTPC 28th December, 2st Shift Asked Questions, Exam Analysis: In this post, we have tried our best to provide you RRB NTPC 28th December 2020, 2st Shift Asked Questions, and exam Analysis. RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam is being conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board from December 28 2020 to January 13, 2021. The exam is being conducted in two shifts: 10:30 am to 12:00 noon, and 03:00 pm to 04:30 pm.
In this post, we have tried our best to provide you an analysis of the RRB NTPC 28 December 2020 exam. We have provided you the asked questions in the 2nd shift of the NTPC exam held today with accuracy and complete details. This analysis will help the candidates understand the exam difficulty level, topic-wise asked questions, number of good attempts, etc.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis: 28 December 2020, 2nd Shift
RRB NTPC December 28, 1st Shift: Highlights
- Negative Marking: 1/3th mark for every incorrect answer.
- Overall Difficulty Level: Easy-Moderate.
RRB NTPC 28 December 2020 2nd Shift Exam Analysis: Overall Good Attempts
The overall good efforts of RRB NTPC 2nd shift exam analysis are given below which a candidate should score to get a good rank. You need to score the cut-off marks for RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam 2020 at the next level.
|Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty level of questions|
|Mathematics||22-25||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||24-26||Easy to Moderate|
|General Knowledge||30-33||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall Good Attempts||76-84||Easy to Moderate|
RRB NTPC 28 December, 2nd Shift General Awareness Asked Questions
- CEO of Nokia- Pekka Lundmark
- In which amendment Fundamental Duties are added?- 42nd
- The visible layer of Sun- Photosphere
- Deficiency of Vitamin-D- Rickets
- Current CM of Gujarat-
- Founder of Swaraj Party- Motilal Nehru and CR Das
- Jallinwala Bagh Year- 19th April 1919,
- Mobile Revolt- Kerala, 1921
- D2O- Used for Moderator in Nuclear reactor
- Governor of Madhya Pradesh- Anandi Behn Patel
- Headquarter of United Nation- New York
- The formula of hard water-
- First Indian to get Nobel Price in Economics- Amartya Sen
- M.P governor, who expired recently?- Lalji Tandon
- Battle of Plassey- 23rd June 1757
- Salary of Vice President of India- 4 lakh
- Headquarter of BARC- Tromba
- Award related to music
- Who calculated the National Income of India for the first time?- Dada Bhai Naroji
- Silent Valley National Park- Kerala
RRB NTPC 28 December, 2nd Shift Maths Asked Questions
- Write 699 in Roman numerals:- DCXCIX
- a: b: c = 2: 3: Find the worth of $ a + b + c = 120 b:- 40
- CP = 15000, SP = 2000. Find P%”- 5/4
- There are 70 boys and 50 women in a gaggle. Out of which 50% of boys went for the half and 40% of women went for the half. Then how many individuals went to the celebration? – 110/12
- P = 2400, SI = 640 and discover the speed (r) when the time is 4 years:- 25/4
- If in a rectangle, the size will increase by 10%, and the width decreases by 10%. What would be the proportion change within the space of the rectangle?:- 1%
- CP = MP x 75% and low cost (D) = 15%. Find the revenue proportion:- 2/15
- A quadratic equation x2-2x + 1 = 0 has two roots, alpha and beta. Write the equation that roots the alpha sq. beat sq:- x2-2x + 1 = 0
- Two circles are given: R1 = 6 and R2 = 3. Find the worth of the widespread tangent.
- A cylinder of top 14 cm and CSA = 528 is given. Find the amount of the cylinder.
RRB NTPC 2020 COVID-19 Arrangements
RRB has issued the guidelines for the day of examination due to COVID-19. Examination center officials will ensure that each candidate is wearing a mask. It is not compulsory to wear an N95 mask. Some guidelines issued by RRB are given below.
- Wearing the mask is compulsory
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phones
- The Aarogya Setu status must show candidates’ risk factor
- Candidates’ registration will be done through photo capture
- Rough sheets will be kept at the desk of each candidate
RRB NTPC 2020 Shift Timing
Due to the COVID-19, the RRB has decided to take the exam in two shifts only. Check the details of the shifts in the table below:
|Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Close Time||Exam Start Time||Duration|
|Shift 1||09:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m||10:30 a.m.||90 Minutes (30 Minutes extra for eligible PwBD candidate with scribe)|
|Shift 2||01:30 p.m.||02:30 p.m.||03:00 p.m.|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis December 28, 2nd Shift FAQs
Q. What was the difficulty level of the question asked in the 2nd shift of the RRB NTPC December 28, 2020 exam?
Ans. The overall difficulty level of the 2nd shift of the RRB NTPC 2020 Exam of December 28, was Easy to Moderate. The good attempt is 74-78.
Q. What were the overall good efforts of the RRB NTPC 2nd shift on 28 December 2020?
Ans: Overall good efforts were 76-84
Q. Was there a question from the coding-decoding topic in the Reasoning section asked in the 2nd shift?
answer: Yes, 2 questions were asked from the coding-decoding topic in RRB NTPC 2nd Shift
Q. Was the pattern of RRB NTPC CBT 1st exam in 2nd shift similar to 1st shift?
Ans: Yes, the pattern of the examination was quite similar in both shifts.
Q. What can be the overall cut-off for RRB NTPC 2020 Exam?
Ans. Overall cut off depends on no. of candidates who have appeared and the difficulty level of the question paper. Therefore, till now, nothing can be said till we get the approximate details of the factors of all the shifts and dates of RRB NTPC Exam 2020.
Q. Was General Awareness very difficult for the RRB NTPC 2020 in the 2nd shift?
Ans. No, it was easy to reduce the general awareness for the RRB NTPC 2020 exam in the first shift of December 28, 2020. Many candidates have almost attempted. 32+ questions with accuracy.